Visits

19 June 2019

Daily Qur'an & Hadith 16 June 2019 (11 Shawal 1440)



English Translation of Al-Quran
[05] Surah Al-Ma'idah [The Table Spread With Food]
Ayat 116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa PBUH (Jesus), son of Maryam PBUH (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner ­self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All­ Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
Tafseer of Surah Al Ma'idah Ayat 116. And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knows what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knows in full all that is hidden. Jesus disclaims here any knowledge of the sort of things that are attributed to him by those who take his name. The worship of Mary, though repudiated by the Protestants, was widely spread in the earlier Churches, both in the East and the West.



English Translation of Hadith
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah image001.jpg [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Almighty Allah says, `I am the One who is most free from want of partners. He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me, I discard him and his polytheism”.
[Muslim Book 042, Chapter 06, Hadith # 7114].
Lesson: as mentioned above in Surah Al-Ma'idah Ayat 116 "O 'Iesa PBUH (Jesus), son of Maryam PBUH (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me'' here means to do something virtuous for mere show for worldly benefit, or to gain the reputation of being pious. "I discard him and his polytheism'' means that "I nullify his good deeds and deprive him of the reward.'' In this Hadith any virtue done for the sake of mere show has been likened to Shirk to make its viciousness and harm obvious. However, this is Ash-Shirk Al-Asghar, and those who commit it will not be forbidden access to Jannah. They will, after the punishment in Hell, ultimately enter Jannah. Whereas, those who are guilty of Ash-Shirk Al-Akbar and sheer Shirk will abide in Hell forever.

Click here to step inside our Marketplace! 
Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Death
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "None of you should wish for death. Either he is a doer of good, so perhaps he may do more good, or he is an evildoer but perhaps he will give up his evil ways."

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 21, Hadith 1)

Remember this when you feel life is a lost battle. There is always hope. Allah has hope for you and every moment is an opportunity to seek solace in Him and gain rewards. Alhamdulillah!

Love & Duas
The HOTD Team
Love our daily Hadiths? Why not forward to friends and family?

093e4bff-befc-4163-8793-40d582f93fc9.png
INVITE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO RECIEVE THEIR DAILY HADITH
On the authority of Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with them), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:
The signs of a hypocrite are three: 1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie. 2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ). 3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)
Al-Bukhari
fb.pngShare this tw.pngTweet this em.pngEmail this in.pngInvite

No comments: